Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Fan of Liquid Force Havoc...

Just posted on Bellingham Board Sport Group:
Demo'd the 10m Havoc today in 25 mph winds. I've used the 10m thruster for the last year, and demo'd an Epic (which is sick too),, But overall the Havoc wins all around for my level of riding. By no means am I a wake style rider, or someone that does KL's.  But I'm learning to do KL's and trying to perfect the backroll. For me this is the kite I need to use, since I always felt comfortable trying new stuff with the Havoc today.   I really liked the low end power, and enjoyed not oversending and kite looping it while doing BR's.., .. and when I actually tried throwing the KL in the BR it felt totally in hand (most of the time). All in all the Havoc wins against the Thruster and Epic for my ability and progression.
For someone that wants a very fast kite you should go with an Epic.  But for people that want to progress quicker and not get pounded while learning back rolls and KL's I think the Havoc is the best bet. 
 Posted by "Brandon"


Read more about these kites:
Liquid Force Website

No comments:

Post a Comment